Künstliche Intelligenz aus Linz
Wir rüsten Sie für die Zukunft
Zukunftssicher / Individuell / Schnell
.NET Developer (M/F) – Full-Time
JUNIOR OR SENIOR
- Conception and implementation of new functions of our core software
- Cooperation with the development team
- Specialization of the daily routine completely according to own desires
- Ongoing or completed IT training, ideally with a focus on software development
- Excellent programming skills and very good SQL knowledge
- Independent working method with high quality awareness
- For the senior position, you have professional experience in a comparable position.
- Young, motivated team with flat hierarchies where working is fun
- Interesting and comprehensive training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the option for home office
- Independent areas of responsibility and design options
- Attractive salary model with numerous benefits
Depending on the professional experience, the annual minimum basic salaries according to the 2018 IT Collective Agreement are between € 31,822 and € 40,572 for Juniors and between € 47,488 and € 56,084 for Seniors and between € 31,822 and € 40,572 for Juniors. If you have the appropriate qualifications, we will of course be prepared to overpay, e.g. € 70,000 for Seniors.
We are looking forward to your online application!