Assistant to the Management (M/F) – Full-Time
- Office organization (e.g. Appointment coordination, travel management, …)
- Support in recruiting processes
- Preparation of presentations
- Accounting support
- Business management training
- Organizational structure
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Independent functioning
- Young, motivated team with flat hierarchies where working is fun
- Interesting and comprehensive training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the option for home office
- Independent areas of responsibility
- Attractive salary model with numerous benefits
Depending on professional experience, the annual minimum basic salary is € 28,000. If you have the appropriate qualifications, we will of course be prepared to overpay.
We are looking forward to your online application!